Temple Style Big Jadai Billai
Check COD Availability
Brand: Lumibella Fashion
Model No: LBR1R
Weight: 70 grams
Measurement: 12 cm long and width is 9 cm.
Gold Plating on brass and alloy base material. Faux semi-precious stones and pearls are embellished.
Product description: Jada billa, also called choti, is a braid decoration worn either along the braid's length or on its top. With kunjalam or parandi, ethnic chotis with gold plating and coloured stones are worn. It is used by Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi dancers. An idol of Lakshmi perched on a lotus is found at the top of this large, temple-style Jada billa from Lumibella fashions. This choti's body is decorated with intricate patterns with floral and petal motifs. On both sides of the Jadai Billai's base are jumkas. The dome of the jumka features a motif of flowers in full bloom, and pearls are used in the hangings.
- 100% quality imitation and fashion jewelry.
- Ideal for wedding ceremonies, bridal wear, and special occasions.
- Suitable for kids, girls and women.
- Non-allergic jewellery.
- Free shipping for orders above Rs.3000 in India.
- Product shipped in 1 to 2 working days from Chennai.
- Cash on delivery is available in India.
- For International shipping contact our customer care number 00919789906281 or email at email@example.com