Temple jewelry with Mandapam
Check COD Availability
Brand: Lumibella Fashion
Model No: LBH205P
Weight: 68 grams
Measurement: 14 cm long with pendant. Pendant width is 4.5 cm.
Weight of single piece earring : 10 grams
Measurement: 3.8 cms long and width is 2.2 cms.
Gold Plating on brass and alloy base material. Faux semi-precious stones and golden pearls are embellished.
Product description: As the title suggests, the classic pendant on the necklace set depicts a temple mandapam with an idol seated on a lotus motif with exquisite peacock designs on either side. The mandapam's intricate design is captivating and intriguing. The gopuram of the mandapam is adorned with two layers of ruby stones. The charm is enhanced by the golden-kneeled pearl danglers. Peacock motifs make up the body of the necklace, which is attached to the pendant by two exquisite flower patterns that will bring to mind flowery patterns found on temple ceilings. A cluster of off-white tiny pearl beads that connects the body to the chain creates an intriguing color combination. The gopuram pattern from the mandapam is scaled down for the matching jhumkas and the floral themes are used as studs.
- 100% quality imitation and fashion jewellery.
- Ideal for wedding ceremonies, bridal wear, and special occasions.
- Suitable for kids, girls and women.
- Non-allergic jewellery.
- Free shipping for orders above Rs.3000 in India.
- Product shipped in 1 to 2 working days from Chennai.
- Cash on delivery is available in India.
- For International shipping contact our customer care number 00919789906281 or email at email@example.com