Check COD Availability
Brand: Lumibella Fashion
Model No: LBH9US
Weight: 37 grams
Measurement: 17 to 19 inches long. Width is 1.6 cm.
Weight of single piece earring : 2 grams
Measurement: 1.7 cms long and width is 1.5 cms.
Gold Plating on brass and alloy base material. Peacock design and coins are embellished.
Product description: Every South Indian woman's jewelry collection would be incomplete without a Kasumala necklace. A significant bridal option, this traditional South Indian necklace is very well-liked. Designs range from simple plain Kasumalas to elaborately decorated designer Kasumalas, which are all in high demand. Goddess Lakshmi is depicted in this Kasumala shortset as a string of coins with her image engraved on them that hang from the base of a peacock motif. They are connected adjacently and mostly overlap each other. The design element is carried over to the earrings, where the peacock motif is used for the stud and the two coins are used as the danglers.
- 100% quality imitation and fashion jewellery.
- Ideal for wedding ceremonies, bridal wear, and special occasions.
- Suitable for kids, girls and women.
- Non-allergic jewellery.
- Free shipping for orders above Rs.3000 in India.
- Product shipped in 1 to 2 working days from Chennai.
- Cash on delivery is available in India.
- For International shipping contact our customer care number 00919789906281 or email at email@example.com