Bridal Peacock Lakshmi Necklace with ruby - emerald
Check COD Availability
Brand: Lumibella Fashion
Model No: LBH65G
Weight: 27 GM
Measurement: 8.5 CM
Weight of single piece earring : 7 GM
Length: 3.5 CM
Width: 1.7 CM
Gold Plating on brass and alloy base material. Faux semi-precious stones are
One of this necklace's most appealing features is the lotus-mounted depiction of Lakshmi Devi, the Hindu goddess of wealth and prosperity. Goddess Lakshmi's throne in the background looks like the point of a spade. The design is offset inward, and small zircon stones in a circle shape are used to decorate the space. For the throne's crown, light green stones cut into circles were employed. Emerald stones embellish the throne's base. The idol was flanked on both sides by two male peacock designs. On the body, white stones were put on, while ruby stones were used to adorn the saddle of the peacock pattern. Next to the male peacock design is the female one. Following this comes a lovely golden mango motif. It has vertical lines in it. Three tiny circular components connect the body to the chain. Each of these designs, like the mango, the male and female peacocks, and the idol, had a dangling piece made of three tiny green beads and a golden pearl. Floral studs and pearl danglers adorn the jhumka earrings that go perfectly with the necklace. The dome and the studs are both adorned with rubies.
- 100% quality imitation and fashion jewellery.
- Ideal for wedding ceremonies, bridal wear, and special occasions.
- Suitable for kids, girls and women.
- Non-allergic jewellery.
- Free shipping for orders above Rs.3000 in India.
- Product shipped in 1 to 2 working days from Chennai.
- Cash on delivery is available in India.
- For International shipping contact our customer care number 00919789906281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org