Green Bead Nakshi Short Neckset
Check COD Availability
Brand: Lumibella Fashion
Model No: LB29NG
Finish: Gold Plating on brass and alloy base material. Faux semi-precious stones are embellished.
Product description: With a traditional pendant depicting the goddess Lakshmi, this necklace's eye-catching components are peacock designs and green pearls. The pendant for the necklace shows Goddess Lakshmi sitting on a lotus on a golden hoe. The base of the hoe is embellished with ruby stones that are curled in a circular pattern and arranged to resemble the petals of a lotus, and the crown of the deity is also encrusted with rubies. A scattering of off-white and large green pearls adorns the pendant's outer band. The pendant is positioned in the middle of a design piece that has an explicit peacock design flanged on both sides. This peacock motif's base is embellished with tiny beads. With a golden grove element and a banyan leaf design outline, the necklace's body is made up of six digits of these designs put next to one another. The inside of the banyan leaf design is engraved with a peacock motif, whose feature portion extends outward from the leaf motif and forms the outside rim of the necklace, the end of which is ornamented with green pearls and a cluster of little beads. This neck set's earrings have a peacock design stud and a jumka section that is embellished with sequentially positioned emerald white stones and rubies. As a dangling element, tiny beads were provided.
- 100% quality imitation and fashion jewelry.
- Ideal for wedding ceremonies, bridal wear, and special occasions.
- Suitable for kids, girls and women.
- Non-allergic jewelry.
- Free shipping for orders above Rs.3000 in India.
- Product shipped in 1 to 2 working days from Chennai.
- Cash on delivery is available in India.
- For International shipping contact our customer care number 00919789906281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org