Traditional Kerala Style Palakka Mala
Check COD Availability
Brand: Lumibella Fashion
Model No: LBMF158-P
Weight: Neckset: 55 grams, Earrings: 9 grams.
Neckset: Length: 18 inches, Breadth: 2.4 cms.
Earrings: Length: 3 cms, Breadth: 1.2 cms
Gold Plating on brass and alloy base material. Faux kemp stones and white pearls are embellished.
The Traditional Kerala Style Palakka Mala or leaf-shaped necklace is composed of green-colored glass. It is, however, now available in a variety of colors, including red and blue. It has circle designs in layers. Circle designs are studded with glittering ruby stones. Below it is a leaf design etched with green stones. The top of the mala has pearl beads on it. The top of the earrings has a pearl bead at its top. Earrings have circle designs on them. Circle designs are festooned with ruby stones. Jhumka connected to it has two layers of ruby stone with pearl hangings.
- 100% quality imitation and fashion jewellery.
- Neckset comes with back rope and earrings has push back buttons.
- Ideal for Kerala wedding ceremonies, hindu bridal wear, and special occasions.
- Suitable for kids, girls and women.
- Non-allergic jewellery.
- Free shipping for orders above Rs.3000 in India.
- Product shipped in 1 to 2 working days from chennai.
- Cash on delivery available in India.
- For International shipping contact our customer care number 00919789906281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org